Friday 24 September 2010

Youtube is moody today

Today is one of those days again, I must say. I need to upload a few videos this evening and guess what, I think youtube is in a bad mood today. Nothing seems to work wherever you go. I thought my internet connection was the cause of the problem, but I got zip trying to upload at McD, White Coffee, Starbucks.....I hope things will be normal by late evening.

When you are a video journalist, we really need to rely on youtube or vimeo. In order to be viewed in the internet, one must record the event, edit it, "handbrake" it (compressing the file to a smaller version) and after all that, send it to youtube.

This weekend is full of events and I really do not know which event to go, all of them are so interesting and fun. Not so much of politics this weekend, more of loving mother earth kind of events. Yup, once in a while, it is nice to see politicians talk about how the current situation and attitudes are killing our rivers and seas.

2 comments:

  1. Was a beautiful page. Thanks to the designers and managers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Blogger really stepped up a few notches on the designs.

    ReplyDelete