Monday, 23 February 2009

Boy burned in camp cooking lesson

The Standard (Hong Kong) 23 Feb 2009 : A boy suffered second degree burns yesterday when boiling oil splashed on his face during a cooking lesson at a barbecue site in Hok Tau, Fan Ling.

The boy was covered with dressing and needed oxygen when admitted to the burns unit at Prince of Wales Hospital in Sha Tin. A hospital spokeman said that the victim was in stable condition last night.

A source at the scene said the boy was taking part in camp training with other youngsters when he was injured by splashing cooking oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment